Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little history

So this is my first blog, EVER! A little nervous, but here it goes. The girls are almost ONE and I cannot believe it. People tell you all the time how fast time goes by, and it never really meant anything to me. Now when I think about it I get tears in my eyes. It really does seem like yesterday when I was feeling (and watching) them dance in my belly. Life is so crazy and wonderful at the same time. They are the most beautiful and best thing in my life. As Dad always says, "they are the light of my life."
We have recently moved to Holladay and are loving it. The girls love the carpet and are "rippin" it up. (We used to have hard wood floors-hard on their knees) They have now discovered how to open cabinets and get into everything they are not supposed to. Thank God for locks and gates. They are exploring new food. They love pickles!! (along with most things) They are great eaters. Mya did eat a boxelder bug the other day, but I think I got most of it out. There was a wing on her lip, good protein.
They love each other and love to give kisses (with tongue). However, they do like to tease. Kyla has mastered putting her toys behind her back, and Mya just runs (well crawls) away. Mya is pulling herself up on everything and I fear that she will be walking soon.
They are the sweetest and best babies ever!

4 comments:

  1. CIDNEY! They are so cute! I am bringing my camera tonight and I was wondering if I could document the baby holding experience!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo!!! now i can really keep up on your cute little ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Cid, I love it! I have a blog too...whitnmisitupe.blogspot.com...I'll definitely be keeping up on yours! CRAZY they're growing SO fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Cid! :) It will be fun to see what you're little ladies and you are up to! How fun. Joey and I have a blog, too (well, just me really - Joey's on by default - haha). I will add you to my read list!

    laurenandjoey.blogspot.com

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete