Friday, April 16, 2010

First Gift on Their First B-Day

So sadly, Mya's and Kyla's big day was not so big. Since it fell on a Thursday we decided to have the party this weekend. So that is going to be the big sha-bang. All we did was went to the doctors, and then the girls came to my volleyball games. They did receive one present (besides the balloons aunt heather brought them). I am so proud to announce the girls got the gift of a Godmother. When they were born they already had two Godfathers picked out, Drew's two best friends Kyle and Jake. It was no question. When it came to a Godmother for them, I drew a blank. All of my friends have always been mostly guys, and I slowly grew apart from the few girlfriends I had. Heather has always been in the picture, but since I found out I was pregnant we sort of lost touch for a while too. Ever since they were born she has been there though. Especially lately. We go on our little "dates" at least once a week (which I know is mainly because she wants to see the girls), and we play volleyball together every week. These past few weeks I have seen her love for my girls grow and it touches my heart. I know she would do anything for them and will always be there. I could not think of anyone else I would want to be both of my girls Godmother, and Heather we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thank you for loving us unconditionally. You have always been there for me even through the worst of times. I know you will show my girls the same support and love. I am so grateful that we have reconnected, and you will always be a part of our lives now, whether you like it or not, we are tied.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm crying. Cidney J, I love you! Mya, I Love you! Kyla, I love you! (In no particular order) I am truly so honored to be tied to you four forever. I love you and I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete